TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1 Do you need an SEO Consultant based in London?
- 2 The Consultation Process: What does an SEO Consultant do?
- 3 What should I look for when hiring an SEO Consultant?
- 4 Longterm Solutions that will keep you ranking in Google
- 5 SEO Consultation Services
- 6 How much does SEO Cost?
- 7 SEO Consultants’ Charges:
- 8 Want to know more about SEO? Get in Touch
Do you need an SEO Consultant based in London?
Are you looking for a Professional SEO Consultant in London? I can help diagnose any SEO problem with your website. As an experienced SEO professional I am used to working with both small and large companies and helping them increase their rankings in Google and achieving their KPIs, what ever they may be.
The Consultation Process: What does an SEO Consultant do?
Optimising your site for Google is one of the most important things you can to help your online business succeed. Therefore, choosing the right SEO Professional to work with is essential. The core responsibilities of an SEO Consultant are to:
- Increase Organic Traffic
- Increase Conversion Rates for your business
- Increase Orders and Revenue
- Analyse your website’s performance by interpreting data from Google Analytics and Omniture other analytics tools
- Identifying potential keywords and key phrase opportunities that could rank higher, and creating content to support these key phrases to improve rankings in Google.
What should I look for when hiring an SEO Consultant?
The below video provides advice from Google’s own Maile Ohye on what to look for when hiring an SEO Consultant for your business:
Longterm Solutions that will keep you ranking in Google
If you run your own business in London it is pretty clear that you know your business better than anyone else. An SEO Consultant’s job really is to work with you and your business and help build upon your businesses core strengths and increase its ranking in Google over time. In SEO in 2016, there are very few quick solutions to ranking #1 over night. SEO is a longterm strategy and requires a lot of time, research and effort to get right.
Creating SEO solutions that will beat Google’s Penguin and Panda Algorithms are at the forefront of SEO these days. Having worked with many different London based businesses big and small your SEO Consultant should be well equipped to understand the digital landscape.
SEO Consultation Services
Using a variety of industry standard tools, I can test your website and benchmark its performance. I can then perform a series of different tests to ascertain where your website sits within the search landscape.
- Audience Analysis Report
- Content and Technical SEO Audits
- Mobile SEO Optimisation Audit
- Backlink Analysis
- Penalty Removal (Panda, Penguin, Algorithmic)
- Competitor Analysis
- Keyword Research
- Local SEO Audit & Google My Business Setup
- Onsite Optimisation
How much does SEO Cost?
Professional SEO Consultants are able to provide the very best up to date industry advice, as they have worked with many large and small brands on many different SEO campaigns.
Every project can be tailored to the client to make sure that they get the very best value where needed, rather than providing a “catch all” solution for businesses that are all very different.
SEO Consultants’ Charges:
|SEO WORK TYPE||PRICE PER HOUR (£)||Contract Rate Per Hour (£)||PRICE PER DAY (£)|
|SEO Strategic Planning||£150||£100||£1,200|
|Creative Content Planning||£150||£100||£1,200|
|On Page Optimisation||£60||£50||£460|
|Link building & Acquisition||£80||£40||£390|
|Google Search Console Analysis||£150||£120||£1,200|
|Google Analytics - Analysis||£150||£120||£1,200|
|Ecommerce - Analysis||£100||£80||£800|
Want to know more about SEO? Get in Touch
Have any other questions or want some SEO advice? Contact me now.